The Fiqh of Day and Night
Practical Application and Exploration of the Prophetic Day.
When a man asked Anas Ibn Malik about seeking knowledge, he replied:
“It is good and beautiful, but you should learn first what you are required to do from the morning to the night and stick to it.”
Through a selection of classic Islamic texts, including “Fiqh Al-Yawm wa Al-Laylah” (Fiqh of Day and Night), “Ihyaa Ulum Ad-Din” and “Mukhtasar Minhaj Al-Qasideen” this course will provide you with a complete guide on how to live an Islamic lifestyle.
The course is divided into two sections:
One speaks about the fiqh matters related to how to offer the acts of worship related to fajr, morning, noon, afternoon, maghrib, isha’ and late night time.
The second section describes in details the daily lifestyle of the prophet (PBUH) and how he used to spend those times, balance his life, fulfill the right of Allah, take care of his family, and deal graciously with his companions and rest of people.
1. Explore the lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH) to learn practically how to take him as a role model.
By studying his daily lifestyle, we will gain insight into how to live a fulfilling and virtuous life as a Muslim.
2. Learn the acts of worship related to day and night, including both Wajib and Sunnah acts as well as Wirds [regular acts of worship].
3. Correct mistakes in offering acts of worship and identify some bid’ahs to ensure that we are fulfilling our duties to Allah in the best possible way.
4. Discover the best times of worship during the day and night and prioritize them accordingly.
5. Balance between the mundane and spiritual aspects of life, putting both of them under the umbrella of Ibadah.
We will learn how to integrate our daily activities into our spiritual practice and develop a balanced approach to life.
6. Motivate students to increase their worship and show them how much reward they would obtain daily by exploring the immense benefits of regular worship and providing guidance on how to increase our devotion and dedication.
7. Develop a daily worship plan for students, assess their progress, and help them overcome their weak points. By providing individualized support, we will help students to develop a consistent and effective worship routine.
8. Increase love for the Prophet (PBUH) by describing his Ibadah, gain a deeper appreciation for his character, and strive to emulate his example in our own lives.
The course time:
Course Duration: 8 hours delivered in 4 weeks, two sessions every Saturday and Sunday.
It starts on the 15th of July.
Students can choose one of two times: one for British students and another for American and Canadian ones.
The Target Audience:
This course is designed for Muslims around the age of 12 and older. It includes the adults who want to offer the best worship on a daily basis.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your Ibadah on the daily cycle of day and night. Join us now!
Download the Sample of the Course here: Course sample
Instructor Mahmoud A. Khalifa:
A certified teacher of Quran and Islamic studies and Arabic with 4-year experience in online teaching; a graduate of Al-Azhar University, Islamic studies Department in English; the authors of two Islamic books and 3 courses; and holding Ijazah in Quran and Fiqh.