A 24-hour LiVE group course to explain “Learn Arabic for Quran and Sunnah” Book. This course enables the learner to understand 85% of the classical Arabic used in the holy Quran and the Sunnah. These classes will help the students learn the essential vocabulary and grammar that, along with practice, will result in understanding the holy Quran and the Sunnah.
Goal of the course:
– Understand 85% of the Quran and Sunnah.
– Fully Understand the Salah (Namaz), Adhkar, and Dua.
– Double the speed of your memorization of the Quran
– Build strong connection between you and the Quran, this is especially for those who feel bored when reading the Quran.
– Strengthen your relationship with Allah, the Almighty, and improve your worship of Him.
– Understand Arabic Grammar.
– Learn 700 words of the most common Arabic words.
– Improving the reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
– Being able to read the Arabic script.
– This is a live course, which requires you to be present on certain times.
You will still be able to rewatch the lessons If you are not able to be present.
– The duration of the course is three months, 8 classes per month.
The total fee of the entire course is 150 USD. The 50 USD fee is to PURCHASE THE FIRST MONTH’S CLASSES.
You will be required to pay second installment (50 USD) at the beginning of the second month, and the third installment (50 USD) at the beginning of the third month.
Instructor Mahmoud A. Khalifa:
A certified teacher of Quran and Islamic studies and Arabic with 4-year experience in online teaching; a graduate of Al-Azhar University, Islamic studies Department in English; the authors of two Islamic books and 3 courses; and holding Ijazah in Quran and Fiqh.